We are looking for a colleague SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER to our expanding team
As a company designing and producing innovative mobile infrastructure, we offer unique technology and exceptional solutions to our partners and customers across Europe, the Middle East, North America and Asia. Now, you can join our dynamic team hungry for success.
We are searching for an accomplished Senior Marketing Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be well-versed in B2B (partner) and B2C marketing and be able to translate the company’s sales and marketing strategy into actionable marketing activities. This individual will be instrumental in achieving our primary marketing goals of demand and lead generation, qualification, and the enhancement of brand awareness.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies aligned with the company’s overarching objectives.
- Translate business goals into effective marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Collaborate with and manage external agencies to ensure the successful implementation of marketing activities.
- Drive demand and lead generation through innovative and impactful marketing campaigns.
- Qualify leads and contribute to the overall strengthening of the sales funnel.
- Enhance brand awareness through strategic marketing initiatives.
- Monitor and analyse market trends, competitor activities, and customer behaviour to identify growth opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to shape the marketing strategy.
- Utilise market intelligence to refine marketing activities and educate the sales team
- Contribute to the development of marketing campaigns aligned with sales objectives.
- Develop and execute the marketing content of the company’s Sales Enablement Program.
- Proven experience as a Senior Marketing Manager in B2B (partner) and B2C environments.
- Track record of successfully translating business strategies into effective marketing plans.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to brief and manage external agencies.
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on demand and lead generation.
- Experience in rental, military and defence, medical, or humanitarian aid markets is a definitive advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Higher education
- Fluency in English is a must; German and Spanish are advantageous.
- flexible working: which is truly flexible
- real impact: With us, you can have a tangible impact on the life of a developing company/factory – your advice from your professional experience will find open ears with us!
- innovation: you can be sure that you will witness the development of many exciting products, continually creating challenges in sales activities.
- goal-oriented, enthusiastic team: As a growth team member, you can experience a dynamic pace for the common goal, where the enthusiastic team is united.
- booster of your career: If you can contribute to the company’s success with proven good results, it will boost your career in the future! Fascinate us with your result, grow big with Continest and build your marketing career here!
- atmosphere: We also don’t like the angularity typical of large companies, so that you won’t encounter that here!
- In addition, you will benefit from NN accident and life insurance, Medicover group health insurance, SZÉP card benefit package.
If you join now, you can experience the secret of the success of a dynamically developing, market-leading startup. You can also learn how to go big with a small team! The question is not “why should I be here?” but why not?
Apply now by filling out a 5-minute questionnaire
Continest is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.